4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: November 1, 2017
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
Terms and Conditions of Use of this Site
All information is provided “as is”, without any representations or warranties of any kind, and beyondfitmom.com expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including those with respect to accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information on this website or of any product or service referenced on this website, unless otherwise expressly indicated. Beyondfitmom.com assumes no responsibility for any losses, damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, which arise out of the use or misuse of this website howsoever caused, whether such damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statute or by way of any other legal theory regardless of whether such damages could have been foreseen. The information on this website is subject to change without notice.
As with all programs, techniques and materials related to health, exercise and fitness, beyondfitmom.com strongly recommends that you not rely upon or follow the programs, techniques or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of this website for decision making without obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional. The information, products and services made available by or through the use of this website are provided for use by persons who have satisfied themselves as to the appropriateness of its use for themselves after obtaining the advise of a physician or other health care professional. The nutritional and other information on this website is not intended to be and does not constitute health care or medical advice and must not be used to make any diagnosis specific to the online user. Beyondfitmom.com does not employ dietitians or any other health care professionals.
If you have chosen not to obtain a physician’s permission prior to beginning this program with beyondfitmom.com then you are doing so at your own risk. By your use of this website you acknowledge that you do hereby waive, release and forever discharge beyondfitmom.com and their respective heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, administrators, executors, and all others from any and all responsibilities or liability from injuries or damages resulting from or connected with your participation in any of the beyondfitmom.com exercise programs (including any newsletters) whether arising from the negligence of beyondfitmom.com, its employees, heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, administrators, executors, and other parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the site, or otherwise. Independent parties develop websites that may be accessed from this website.
Beyondfitmom.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or the accuracy of the information in such websites nor do we endorse products offered in those websites. Beyondfitmom.com does not represent or warrant that unauthorized use of information from this or other websites does not infringe on the trademark rights of third parties. By your use of this website, you acknowledge that beyondfitmom.com, its employees, heirs, directors, officers, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, administrators, executors, and other parties involved in the creation, production or delivery of the site will not be held liable for any damages suffered or incurred by you or any third person arising out of: (a) any fault, interruptions or delays in the provision of this website; or (b) any inaccuracies, errors or omission on this website or any product or services referenced on the site, however such faults, interruptions, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arise. Beyondfitmom.com liability, if any, shall be limited only up to the amount paid by the user for the products and/or services herein.
At beyondfitmom.com, we take the issue of privacy seriously. We want to assure you that the security and confidentiality of personal information that you disclose while visiting our website will be respected. Policies governing the protection of privacy on our website are strictly observed and enforced to ensure this happens.
In our online access area, you may be asked to provide personal information that is necessary for us to communicate with you, to provide you with your training program and any other information that beyondfitmom.com consider may be valuable to you. Personal financial information is required to enable us to bill you for products and/or services you have requested. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information provided to beyondfitmom.com by you is complete and accurate.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE.
Use of information collected
We use the information collected from you when you visit our website to address your specific requests and to provide better customer service, including the provision of the latest information regarding our products and services. The information collected may also be used to document communications between beyondfitmom.com and our online users and to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Access to information collected
Certain employees will be provided with information about a website visitor in order to fulfill that user’s requests and provide the user with requested information regarding specific products. Our employees are instructed to use strict standards of care in handling the personal information of our clients, and the use of such information is dealt with in our internal code of conduct. Employees who do not conform to beyondfitmom.com‘s confidentiality rules are subject to disciplinary sanctions which may include dismissal.
Beyondfitmom.com does not transmit any personal information collected through its website to any third parties. Personal information may be transmitted, however, if there is a specific need to complete a transaction requested by the online user.
Unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution, or republication for any purpose is strictly prohibited without the written permission of beyondfitmom.com
All matters that do or may arise, in any way relating to the use of this Web Site, are subject to and shall be governed, construed and enforced exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, as those laws apply to contracts made in North Carolina, and which are wholly performed in North Carolina by persons domiciled in North Carolina and your use of this Web Site is and shall be deemed to be your irrevocable agreement to be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the State of North Carolina.
If you have any questions about the protection of personal information you have disclosed on beyondfitmom.com‘s website or it’s terms and conditions of use, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can address your questions as quickly and completely as possible,
BeyondFit Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
BeyondFit Mom may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.
Copyright © 2017 Beyondfitmom.com. All rights reserved.