BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook
The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook will help you...
Eat Dessert and Burn Fat!
Banish your boring diet with these quick and easy fat torching treats!
From the kitchen of BeyondFit Mom, Kate Horney
Dear Busy Mom,
My name is Kate, I’m a postpartum fat loss expert, and also known as the “BeyondFit Mom.
If you’re reading this right now, that means one thing: you’re on a mission to accelerate fat loss and get rid of your boring diet. You’re tired of skipping dessert.
You’ve been there and done that. You’ve tried other diets in the past and have come to see less than stellar results, likely despite some of your best efforts. You have a sweet tooth that you just can’t shake.
You’re also a busy mom and you don’t have time to spend hours in the kitchen to make fancy healthy desserts that require random ingredients for 6 different grocery stores across the city.
Now you’re looking for something else – something new, something fresh, and something that will actually work for a change. You want to have your cake and eat it too! The good news is that you found me and I’m now here to help you! Anyone who knows me know that I have a strong passion fitness, and that I also have a MAJOR sweet tooth. For me, simply cutting out treats all together is just not practical.
That’s why I get excited about finding quick & easy ways to create healthier alternatives.
Meet Kate Horney - The BeyondFit Mom
Kate Horney is also known as the “The BeyondFit Mom” and has a strong passion for fitness, and… desserts! She gets excited about finding quick & easy, healthier alternatives to traditional treats for herself and her family. Simply put, she’s a real Fit Mom renegade.
Kate believes that healthy kids are raised by healthy moms, so she wants to feed herself and her family well. She isn’t just a mama in shape, though! She holds a degree in exercise physiology so she is fully aware of not just the mental, but all of the physiological (think: hormonal responses that cause cravings and more) struggles that people face with regards to their eating habits and diets, thus why she knows the importance of good nutrition that tastes great and serves to balancing hunger, energy and cravings so fellow moms can stick with their diet and make their fitness and nutrition work… for life!
Because the truth is I’m not a chef at all – just a regular busy mom who decided to figure out how to enjoy dessert in real life while staying lean at the same time!
I’ve had the opportunity to deal with a lot of people with weight problems and who struggle to lose body fat. That makes me fully aware of all the psychological struggles that people face with regards to their eating habits and diets, thus I know the importance of good nutrition that tastes great, uses top fat burning foods, and serves to motivate people to stick with their diet by challenging their commonly held psychological beliefs.
That’s why I came back home from Boot Camp and told Patrick I wanted to do something about it. I wanted to create new dessert recipes that would help you torch the fat while still enjoying treats!
Why The BeyondFit Mom’s Desserts Work
I Noticed Something was Very Wrong with most “healthy” dessert recipes.
In fact, if you’re someone who’s tried “healthy” desserts before and has used a variety of different weight loss cookbooks to try to lose body fat, then you very likely know by now that those “healthy” desserts and cookbooks don’t work.
But why don’t they work? What is it about them that makes it so difficult to see successful weight loss?
Let’s take a look at the issues.
Most traditional “Healthy” dessert recipes completely ignore the hormonal impact of your food. Most low calorie desserts are still full of sugar and do nothing to make you balance cravings or burn more body fat. They don’t take advantage of the the BeyondFit Mom Hormonal Fat Burning Effect.
- Problem #1 : These “healthy fat loss” cookbooks use the wrong ingredients. Rather than using ingredients that will actually help you fight fat, they use unhealthy ingredients that often encourage your body to store fat like margarine, wheat flour, or even sugar “substitutes” that still contain SUGAR! In short, their recipes aren’t optimized as a fat burning diet. Obviously not what you are looking for if you want to have your cake and eat it too!
- Problem #2 : The second problem is that these cookbooks are not designed to create quick and easy, family friendly desserts. Often they’re just a bunch of overcomplicated recipes put together – with crazy ingredients that are too expensive and extremely hard to find, you can’t fit these type of “healthy” desserts into your family’s grocery budget. $10 for a tiny bag of flour? With 30 other ingredients that you’ve never heard of? That is NOT going to work for busy moms! You don’t have time to run to the store (again!) You need real life recipes with real life ingredients that you already have on hand!
- Problem #3 : Most of the time, you will end up wasting time. We know you don’t have time to search for the long list of hard-to find health foods, but you know what else you don’t have time for? Hours in the kitchen! Forget recipes that take an hour of prep time, and over an hour to bake. Instead spending precious time with your family, you’re stuck in the kitchen prepping and kneading and baking dessert. That is NOT going to work for busy moms! You need quick and easy recipes that can be made in a flash!
BeyondFit Mom Desserts Succeeds Where Other Desserts Fail
Solution #1 : BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook has been designed with ingredients that balance your fat burning hormones. Basically, we are using metabolic powers certain foods have to make your body burn more body fat.
This is essentially our way to use the thermogenic effect of food. And it’s a one-two punch: In addition to using ingredients that send hormonal signals tell your body to burn fat, we’re also careful to avoid the ingredients that send hormonal signals telling your body to store fat.
Most people have absolutely no idea the power that some of these foods have on the fat burning processes that go on in the body, so they never really think twice about them.
Solution #2 : BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook uses common, budget friendly ingredients for its recipes. Most people like to make things a too complicated when it comes to creating recipes- especially when it comes to desserts!While you might feel like these hard to find, uncommon ingredients may be the missing piece that will get results, all it really does is drives your waste your time and your money.That’s why I have created this series of BeyondFit Mom dessert recipes. These VERY SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE recipes do NOT require “rare” or overly expensive ingredients. In fact, I bet you have most of what you need already in your pantry at home!It is by far the best dessert recipes I could have come up with.
Solution #3 : BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook fights the Busy Mom Clock. That ticking clock that has you running from nap time to pre-school to car-pool and more. When do you have time to spend hours in the kitchen? When your busy moms clock reaches it’s max capacity (let’s be honest, you’re probably already there), that’s when fat loss comes to a screeching halt- you opt for time saving, fast food dinners and unhealthy, pre-packed options.
The busy mom clock is a frustrating problem for any mom who is focused on because most fat loss recipes weren’t designed for moms who are short on time. Busy moms don’t have time to make traditional “healthy” desserts. We need recipes that are quick, easy, and can be made in a snap!
My BeyondFit Mom desserts ensure your metabolism stays on high while you enjoy desserts AND still have time for your family. The BeyondFit Mom desserts give you the treats you want while still giving you the fat burning food your body needs!
So, as you’ve just seen, the BeyondFit Mom Dessert recipes are quick and easy will help you burn fat faster by boosting your metabolism and creating the optimal hormonal fat burning response for busy moms! But now, what’s more important, is that my recipes taste great. They aren’t those tasteless desserts that even your dog will avoid. They’re cookies, cakes, and more that you will look forward to, probably even start to crave. I know this because this is what my clients who use them have told me time and time again. After using our recipes, they don’t even think twice about the old unhealthy desserts they used to eat because it just doesn’t taste as good!
A Sneak Peak Of What’s Inside…
That’s 15 fat torching treats…
…that are quick to prepare. Unlike some of those other fat loss cookbooks that have desserts in there that you’d have to give up a full afternoon to prepare, our meals are ‘ready-to-go’. They require minimal time in the kitchen so you can spend more time enjoying them and then get on with your life.
They are made with simple ingredients, easy and fast to prepare so even the busiest of moms will be able to find the time to prepare these recipes. They are also kids friendly so the whole family can enjoy these nutritious treats.
What you’ll find in The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook ...
- 15 FAT TORCHING TREATS, all designed with fat burning (not storing) ingredients. These recipes are all quick and easy to prepare, are ultra tasty, and will boost your metabolism for a fat burning diet.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS: everything that a person looking to lose body fat should know about food and nutrition. You will get access to our exclusive list of metabolic thermo-charged top fat burning foods!
- OUR PROTEIN POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES: learn our non-negotiable and essential principles when it
- COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE LISTS OF RESOURCES: you will be provided with my own personal dessert grocery shopping list, AND where to get the best kitchen supplies and quality ingredients.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
What You Get With Your BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook
So if you’re ready for a cookbook that will totally change the way you think about fat loss, plus bring a new joy of cooking into your life, it’s time that you picked up your copy of BeyondFit Mom’s Dessert Cookbook. Introducing…
15 Fat Burning Dessert Recipes ($40 Value)
This BeyondFit Mom cookbook that will teach you how to make your own tasty fat torching treats that will once and for all give you the opportunity to get the results and the body you deserve!You will find 15 quick and easy (and FAMILY FRIENDLY) recipes to prepare:
1. Low Carb Coconut Macaroons
2. Peanut-Butter Sandwich Cookies
3. Peanut-Butter Blossom Cookies
4. Healthy Homemade “Thin Mints”
5. Protein Brownie Bites
6. No Bake Chocolate Cookies
7. Gluten Free Apple Crisp
8. Cinnamon Coffee Cake
9. Easy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
10. Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
11. Dark Chocolate Espresso Granola Bars
12. Skinny Snickerdoodles
13. Single Serving Blueberry Cobbler
14. Pumpkin Cheesecake Donuts
15. Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars
BeyondFit Mom Cooking makes fat loss taste a lot better and healthy baking a lot simpler! This is a must-have in your kitchen.
BeyondFit Mom Dessert Bonuses ($20 value)
My Dessert Cookbook Guide is loaded with all the information that you must know in order to burn fat faster and master the art of creating fat loss friendly treats. It will teach you...
1. TOP FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS!PROTEIN
2. POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES
3. Dessert Grocery Shopping List
4. Top Kitchen Supplies
Everything you need to know to optimize your fat loss results and to have your cake (And eat it too!) is covered in my bonus guide!
And because you are visiting the site today, you have the opportunity to get the full BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook package + Bonuses ($67 value) at the special investment of just $9.97!
That’s less than the cost of dessert two at an average restaurant!!
For a fraction of that price, with the BeyondFit Mom Dessert recipes, you could have tasty “restaurant quality” fat burning treats EVERYDAY on YOUR table!
Simply put, we want to put this game changing information into your hands today at an extremely affordable price. To be frank, we could charge five times that amount and it’d still be an incredible value, but I’m not going to do that—at least not today.